Servers which provide vanilla gameplay, how the game was intended to be played
Intoxicated ZA Vanilla 1 58/100
Vanilla 1 was the very first server that was launched in 2014 while the Rust rewrite was still in an early stage of development. With an almost non-existant local Rust community in South Africa and a limited number of servers worldwide, this server quickly became home to a large community of players from all around the world.
The local Rust community has grown a great deal since then, these days the server is used almost exclusively by South African players and has more than 1500 active players every month.
Intoxicated ZA Vanilla 2 14/50
This server uses a tiny procedurally generated map, inspired by the official Small servers that are hosted by Facepunch.
The tiny map provides a somewhat different gameplay experience to normal size map servers, since with a fair number of players resources are far more contended, making everything far more valuable.
This is a vanilla server which only wipes the map when forced by the monthly terrain update. This gives players who have limited time a chance to play the game over the course of a full month.
Intoxicated ZA Vanilla 4 0/100
This server runs a barren map to improve performance for players who have low end hardware.
Savas is a small island where instead of building, you gather supplies and fight to control the dome area, where the best loot spawns. This server provides near-instant action and is ideal for players who do not have a lot of time to invest.
Servers which modify the game to make normal gameplay better, faster or easier
This server is lightly modded with various enhancements. All features aim to enhance the near-vanilla experience, so there will never be any exploitable or game breaking changes.
- Day gather rate increased by 100%
- Night gather rate increased by 200%
- Crafting times reduced by 50%
- Resource stacking increased by 50%
- Items and corpses take a lot longer to despawn
- In-game map does not need to be crafted and progress is not lost when you die
- You can pick up various kinds of deployed items which you placed
- You can auth other players on cupboards and turrets
- Animals don't attack sleepers
- Helicopters don't attack players due to clothing
- Doors can auto open and close for you
- Clan management and PM system
This is a Battlefield server which has smart player spawning and a persistent inventory where only rare weapons and medical supplies get dropped when you die.
Start with most weapons and meds, 50x gather, fast smelting, instant crafting, extra components, extra loot, large stack sizes, pickup deployables, auth players on cupboards and turrets, remove tool, building sharing, reskin items, smart spawning, persistent inventory, persistent in-game map, live map, PM system, no night time, no fog, no cold, animals don't attack sleepers, smart decay and more.
Intoxicated ZA Modded 10x 34/100
This is a heavily modded server, everything is much faster and easier, requiring very little time investment.
- 10x gather and fast smelting
- Instant crafting
- Large stack sizes
- Remove anything that you placed (you can share access)
- Pick up various kinds of deployables that you placed
- Auto upgrade placed blocks
- Reduced night durations (some nights are longer than others)
- Starter kits
- Persistent map
Servers which give you the tools and power to create things and experiment
Intoxicated Sandbox (4 servers)
Try out new building designs, see how well your build stands up to being raided, or build an arena and invite players to PVP with you. You can also submit your own builds and stand a chance of having them used in future Battle Royale games.
Practise fighting a helicopter that works exactly like on a normal server. Helicopters will not attack you until you are ready.
- Spawn with weapons and building resources
- Players and buildings are protected
- Sleeping bags have no cooldowns
- You can group up with other players to work together
- Instant craft or spawn items with F1
Custom game modes which provide their own rules and unique gameplay experience
Intoxicated Battle Royale (21 servers)
You spawn on the edge of the initial playable area with a torch, bandage and map at sunrise. Find loot as you make your way to the center of the map. The radiation moves closer to the center over time. Games with only a few players will last about 10 minutes whereas one with many will last about 17 minutes.
You can spectate while waiting for the next game. Custom buildings which are used are created by members of the community. You can create and submit your own builds from any Intoxicated Sandbox server.
Practise using any combination of weapons in a free for all arena based shooter.
- You respawn instantly when you die
- Your hotbar weapons persist across deaths
- Limited active weapons and initial ammo to keep things competitive
- You can find meds, ammo and rare items in random loot crates and on dead players
- Dynamically sized areas are built around dungeons and rad towns
Intoxicated Siege 0/50
Your team must build and defend their base while fighting over the center of the map where the best loot is found. Teams are eliminated when their cupboard has been destroyed. Last team standing wins the match. You can play GunGame in a procedurally generated arena while waiting for the next match.
Intoxicated GunGame 0/50
Race to get the most kills using different weapons in dynamically sized procedurally generated arenas.
- You respawn instantly when you die
- The arena size is based on the number of players
- The arena is procedurally generated before each game
Round based team elimination GunGame in an arena where the team spawns are separated by a large hill made out of breakable blocks.
- You respawn when one of the teams is eliminated
- Shoot or knife the hill blocks to create tunnels
- You can climb up the full height of a block by jumping